Donegal Now |
Minister's decision on Mackerel Quotas good news for Killybegs says Donegal TD
Donegal Now Last week the Minister made a final decision not to change the allocation of mackerel quotas for fishing vessels in the industry. Responding to the decision Deputy Thomas Pringle said “While minor changes were made to excess quotas, the decision not to ... |
Tuesday, 10 October 2017
Info
Minister's decision on Mackerel Quotas good news for Killybegs says Donegal TD - Donegal Now
Minister's decision on Mackerel Quotas good news for Killybegs says Donegal TD - Donegal Now

0 Response to "Minister's decision on Mackerel Quotas good news for Killybegs says Donegal TD - Donegal Now"
Post a Comment